Moose

Moose

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sittin' on some puppies


So this weekend I'm dog/house sitting for my parents. They went and did a 5k run in Brenham, so I came down yesterday with my huge load of laundry and went with one of my best friends to see 'How to Train Your Dragon,' OMG that movie was SOOOOOO cute! The dragons reminded me of puppies! At the end when Toothless woke up Hickup, it reminded me of how I get woken up every morning, Harley's nose in my face with her bad doggie breath and her standing on my stomach/chest/other places that aren't comfortable. =p

I got my hair cut on Thursday. It was a spur of the moment thing. A "bright" idea I had last summer was to grow my hair out, and I had been. It actually has been almost since I got a hair cut. Anyway, my hair was almost to the middle of the back, but lately it had been getting on my nerves, it was getting in the way, getting hot, the usual thing for long hair I guess. I don't know what it was Thursday but it was seriously annoying me, so I thought about getting a hair cut, but figured it wouldn't happen. So I went to run some errands and was over by the triangle and saw that the Great Clips there cut hair for $13, which is awesome, the place I used to go to upped their price and split all their cuts so now a "women's cut" is $15.50, without tip! So I went in and had a couple inches cut off. I forgot how much I like having shorter hair. You use less shampoo and conditioner, it dries faster, and when put up in a ponytail it's up, if I wanted my hair all the way up I'd need to put it in a bun.

I love it! I can't seem to stop playing with it, which is normal for me, after I get haircut I usually play with for the first few days. Thoughts?

And since I LOVE youtube and it has fun videos, here's one that I REALLY like!!


No comments:

Post a Comment