Moose

Moose

Monday, August 23, 2010

Survival

I survived!!

Tax free weekend wasn't too bad actually. Other than the occasional pms-y customer and Susie with her holier-than-thou-attitude it was all smooth sailing. I got the special title of "Quad Captain" Friday and Saturday, basically I got to be the mini manager of the Juniors section. I got to boss people around and make the "serious" decisions. Lots of fun let me tell you. Got 5/6 CA's so that's some nice $$ added to my paycheck. Got me some cheap ass camies, $3 each, some blue converse (not the bright teal that I really wanted, but these work well too :p), the coolest jacket/hoodie(it has headphones in the laces and in the pocket has a place to plug in your iPod, I know awesome right?!), and then a summer bag that I only payed 32 cents for...that's right $0.32, gotta love mail out coupons+clearance+associate discounts ^_^

We were provided lunch on Saturday, Jason's Deli, so good! I'd forgotten how good Jason's Deli is! Super stuffed turkey on wheat with chips, a cookie and sweet tea, yes please for the next few lunches! I would totally be ok with 30 minute lunches if they keep buying us this stuff!

Other news...I've made "progress" on Katie's stupid blanket. I've made perfect squares out of the colors I like and I need to pull out the squares that I made that are too big/counted wrong. The lovely Ms. Heather Kinkade ordered 2 purses from me for a couple of her friends. The one that I've completed is for her person and it has made me bring a yucky fabric into my apartment. =p Though Harley seems to like this "O Who?" fabric, she is currently using the purse and the measured fabric as a pillow...doesn't the dog know she's not going for the right school?! Heather has given me permission to experiment and try my hand at adding a pocket to the inside of this purse =D Pictures will be posted as soon as it is finished!

No other new news on this front really, I set up my eye doctor appointment for the end of next month, my small passport external hard drive so nicely lost all my music files and is corrupt and needs a data retrieval that will cost $400+, and I'm headed down to my parents house for a "weekend" (Wednesday and Thursday) for some much needed laundry doing and to get my new HORIZONTAL drivers license!

No comments:

Post a Comment