Moose

Moose

Monday, October 4, 2010

What A Beautiful Day

With the exception of UT loosing this weekend, which wasn't completely unexpected but still disappointing, this weekend was amazing. Work Saturday wasn't too horrible, got a CA and got a free milkshake, plus I won a drawing for a $5 JCP gift card. Sunday I had off and went to Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg with Heather and Chris, and with some of the most AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL fall weather so far this year! Highlight of the festival, other than the tasty beer, sausage and potato pancakes, was when a cop walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder and asks me if that's a beer I'm holding because I look too young to be drinking. Sorry to disappoint Mr Cop but I'm 3 years over the legal drinking limit. So he cards all 3 of us and reads our birth year out loud, apparently being born in '86 and '85 is cutting it close on being able to drinking.


After doing the chicken dance, cuz we're cool like that, and walking around the grounds we went and grabbed some ice cream, Rocky Road Malt, strangely good!
Got home and decorated my apartment for Halloween, just a few more decorations to put up and it will be perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment