Moose

Moose

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Guess What?!

Mickey Butt!

So I decided to get a little crafty the other day after seeing a movie with a good friend and thought of a good christmas gift/craft that I wanted to try(I saw the idea first on Pinterest)!



So here's what you'll need to make these super cute, not to mention SUPER easy Mickey (butt) ornaments.

1 box of small red ball ornaments (you can use the bigger balls but then you'll have to change the button size!)
1 black sharpie
white buttons
hot glue gun or super glue

How to do it:
Wit the black sharpie draw and color in a circle around the top, it can be as big or little as you want, I went maybe a quarter of the way down.
Something like this:


Once you've got Mickey's tummy colored in you're going to glue 2 buttons on each ornament. Be sure to put them relatively close together like they are on Mickey's pants!  I used hot glue, if you do too you'll want to clean off the strings when you're done!


Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment