Moose

Moose

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Procrastination at its best


OK, so nothing exciting has been happening in my life lately.  I got my test back.  On my Solar System exam I got a 94 an then on my Stellar I got a 101 *woot*!! I'm pretty sure that it's the highest grade in  the class, I'm excited.  
The guys from the construction company are going to be paying for a new hood on my car.  I need to ask my mom if I can borrow her car while mine is in the shop.  They people that gave me the estimate said that it would be a least a 3 day job...I figured since mom will be going to Hawaii to visit my dad for a week I can get it in then, that way the guys don't have to pay for a rental car...and i don't particularly want a rental car.  The people that did the estimate said that it looked like something metal fell on my car and then bounced...or as Oscar put it, someone sat on the hood...poor Charlie.
Hmm...other news...I got a fish today.  He's so cute in his 1 gallon tank, he's so tiny that the filter pushes him around. ^_^  I'll have to try and take a picture of him.  I was out looking/trying to get ideas for Jenny's Graduation gift.  I have Tipti's and Heather's all finished/figured out, all I need is Jenny's...and maybe Chris...Anyways I was near the Petsmart on 51st and decided to go in and look and see if they were having any specials on Harley's food and look at the fish...and then I ended up buying one and an orange tank to go with it...now all I need is a name for him.  He's a Black Moor goldfish.  Any suggestions?  

OK I've got nothing else interesting happening in my life,
XOXO kids
T

No comments:

Post a Comment