Moose

Moose

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Soo..


So life has been pretty boring of late.  Didn't do anything exciting for Spring Break, except work for mom on soccer because all her coaches and people are stupid and either can't read or just don't listen.  

My 2 test from the week before spring break I got a 90 and an 89...yay.  Other than that life has been very boring, go to school, study, sleep...you know the norm.

I did decide that since everything has been kinda boring lately to watch Sailor Moon Live Action...and let me tell you, the live action version is WAY better than the anime, and almost as funny as the Musical(yes there is a musical, I can't watch it with a straight face!)  But I've decided that the guy that plays Mamoru has the best facial expressions, especially his range of disgusted faces(wtf pic) EVER! His pained face isn't bad either.  I wish that I could find more pictures of him, he puts a smile on my face, and I can't help but laugh!  What are your thoughts?  If you want to see the best facial expressions watch Act 48 (I think that's the number, it's the episode before the last act?) 
Ok here is part of the best facial expression episode, it starts at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ELlfRgChXw

The beginning of this one continues the funny faces!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td0bPhD_de4

Go watch them, his outfit is funny, looks like he has a penis or something coming out of his shoulder, and he looks constipated!

No comments:

Post a Comment