Moose

Moose

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh sometimes.... .... ...

So I finally finished Katie's blanket and posted pics on facebook (here too, the post before this one =p) She thinks it's gorgeous and can't wait to get it next month, I can't wait to get it out of here and get my other $75 muaha ha ha.
But she was looking at the picture the other day, totally strange, but she messaged me and asked if it was hard to make the individual triangles. I'm completely confused by this question, it's made out of squares like I've told her over and over again. But she keeps asking about these triangles and if it's hard to do them individually and then did I sew them all together, I ask her where she see's triangles, it's squares, she goes 'there are holes in a cross pattern, was that hard to make?' So I go and look at the picture again and try and figure out where she's getting triangles from, and the holes she's seeing in the criss-cross pattern are the holes for the corners and the triangles are made from each corner....I tell her this and she still doesn't understand, but she will sit and argue herself to death trying to tell me I know nothing about crocheting and she knows everything there is to know about it, though she's never seen or done it herself. It does boost my ego a little that she does think that it is so complicated and I can do such an amazing job at something so difficult, but she still annoys me a little with her comments and stuff.

Other news, excited for this weekend. Heather is coming in to celebrate her birthday and we are going to party it up!!
I sewed my first zipper last night, so damn proud of myself for it too :p I now know I can do it for my own purse that I crocheted during the last UT game. I'll be sure to post pics of my latest creations as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment