Moose

Moose

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Party like it's 20-10

So I can officially post pics of my latest creation, didn't want to ruin the surprise for Heather =p
I made my first clutch complete with a zipper. So here are some pics of it:


Heather's Birthday Extravaganza was fun. We started the night off at Rounders Pizza on 6th. If you have been there you must go, awesome wait staff, awesome pizza and awesome garlic knots! Had the AMAZINGLY good French Toast cake from Sugar Mama's Bakery, complete with bacon garnish, oh yeah you read right, bacon garnish on a cake! Then we went to The Highball, a kind of Chucky-Cheese for grownups, and then hit up 6th for a couple drinks and some always fun dancing. Though there was a VERY awkward and strange guy that tried to pick me up, and not the good kind of picking up the literal - tried to I guess pick me up and throw me over his shoulder caveman style - kind of pick up, while Heather, Brittany and me were dancing. BTW thanks to Chris, Wayne, and Matt for saving me on that one, yall are swell guys, standing there laughing while the guy is going all caveman on me is a class act yo. So here are some pics to document this oh so fun occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment