Moose

Moose

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I'm Thankful For!

So Thanksgiving is going to super crazy, we are going to Ana's aunts house (eyeroll, wasn't told this until about Saturday...that's for asking me what I want to do mom and dad), I'm thinking i'm going to be taking my own car so that I can leave to watch the football game and pack to head back up to Austin for the dreaded Black Friday and my 10 hour shift with a 30 minute lunch =\

But on a much happier note, I've got lots of things to be thankful for and just for fun here they are in picture a fun picture show (well most of them =p):
my parents and the rest of my family!

my awesome friends

the crazy pups

school, it might be taking me forever to finish, but I'm thankful for the education I'm getting
The best 4-legged friend a girl could ask for, love my little baby ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment