Moose

Moose

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Almost There!

I'm ready for the end of the semester to be here now, not Thursday. I took the first part of my DiffEq final today...yeah my professor thought he would be a "benevolent dictator" and give us a 2 part final. I'm still Switzerland about this idea. It makes the final twice as long, but it does give you a chance to go over what you didn't do so well on in the first one to make sure that just in case the same kind of problems are on the 2nd part. I think I did ok, I know I messed up some simple algebra on one thing, which is really frustrating me now. I don't know why I do it to myself, but after every test I have, if I was unsure on how to do something or what the answer is I'll look it up...this time I happened to be somewhat wrong, I forgot to put in the exponential part of my general solution to a spiral sink system of DiffEq's. I do feel smart talking about this, I'm sure someone that hasn't taken DiffEq that reads this is probably saying "What the hell is this crazy math major girl talking about?"

I finished my extra credit portfolio project for my Psych class last night, and I must say that my hole punching skills are quiet exceptional...I somehow can't find my 3 hole punch, and was smart enough to buy one last night when I went to pick up a 4 clasp folder and popcorn(my studying for exams must have snack). I bought the cheapest one at Target, which was probably a mistake, but I get home, finish my project and start punching holes, unlike my lost hole punch, this one doesn't have a bar/piece of plastic that sticks out to make sure that the holes are punched just right, and they don't stick out of the folder when you put them in it. So my project looks kind of retarded in it's folder right now, and me being a person that loves the trees and Earth I wasn't going to reprint the project, so the holes in the paper start getting higher...the groups that I punched them in look like they are kind of cascading in the folder. So Bravo to me and my mad hole punching skills.

This Saturday I'm going to be in San Antonio doing the Culinary wine run, it should be fun. My mom has made it into a family event, she somehow got my brother to say he would run it, but hey I'm in, anything to get free wine samples at 8am...it's 5 'o clock somewhere right ^_~ Plus it's only a 5k, I won't die, I'll walk along sipping my wine...and probably Tommy's because he's not a wine/alcohol person, strange I know...what's wrong with that boy?! I'll be sure to take my camera...see if I can juggle wine and taking pictures he he he, if they're blurry you'll know why he he he. I wish I had Sunday off...but I guess that would be something WAY too nice to do, giving someone a full weekend off. The only reason that I have this Saturday off (I haven't had a Saturday off in....forever...well a couple weeks when I asked for a Saturday off to do the Fiesta Fandango run...hmm pattern here?) I guess I'll be driving home Saturday night with my little backseat driver, as much as Harley seems to like the idea of car rides, she is so damn impatient about getting where we're going, she wines if we get stuck in traffic or if it's just taking too long, then when she notices that we are close to our destination she really starts complaining, and this is the kind of pacing and big sighing kind of complaining. Silly, spoiled puppy!

I apparently have next Tuesday and Thursday off...what am I going to do?! I can "sleep in," I can stay in my pj's all day, and completely veg, not that I could actually be completely non-productive, but the thought is nice. Maybe I'll go see a movie, there are a few movies out that I want to see...and my friends have totally bailed on me when I want to see them =p I guess we'll see he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment