Moose

Moose

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blarg


So my teacher didn't get our test back to us today.  He's taking his time grading the test.  He says that he's about 3/4 of the way through, meaning he graded the scantron part and is about half of the way through the essay part.  He also told us that the grades so far are as he expected them to be...what kinda crap is that?!  He refuses to tell us what the grades are looking like letter wise, so now I have to wait until Tuesday to get my grade back.  >_<>_<
I did get my fixed test back, he said that the key was right, but the scantron machine was counting 2 questions wrong...so HA!  I got 5 points added on to my grade so I got a 94 muaha ha ha ha ha.

Good news, last Friday at work some milk, about 200 pounds, decided to attack Tommy and in order to save his head he put his arm up and then also landed on his other arm.  So he landed real hard on his left elbow, and smashed 2 fingers on that hand.  He went to the doctor on Saturday and they thought that it was possible for him to have fractured his elbow, but since it was too swollen they couldn't take an x-ray of it.  So poor Tommy got to wear a fiberglass cast and arm sling.  He was able to get the x-ray FINALLY on Tuesday and he got the results on Wednesday...yay for Tommy, his elbow is VERY bruised, so the doctor told him that he's not really supposed to use it...How do you not use your elbow?!  Now, lucky Tommy, gets to wear a brace/sling that keeps his arm close to his chest, that way he doesn't use his elbow...good thing it wasn't his right arm, I would love to have seen him try and do everything with his left hand/arm he he he.  The only let down is that I still won't have an answer to my question of how do you take a shower/bath with a cast on.  I know you can wrap it and whatever, but I want it explained...perferably with pictures of it wrapped in plastic wrap and duct taped. ^_^  Tommy did say that it was interesting putting his seat belt on and driving though, since we drive with our left hand.

I would like someone to please explain to me why it's almost 90 degrees in February?!  I almost died last night, I had my ceiling fan on and my desk fan on high and I was still burning up...sometime during the night I even opened my window and it was still really hot...WTF?  It was 80 in the house last night until all the windows were opened downstairs.  I had all the windows opened in my room, but had to close them because people were walking their dogs and making  A LOT of noise and Harley was having a freakin fit, barking and buffing and talking every few minutes...I was getting ready to KILL her!  It's really hard to concentrate on doing Astronomy calculations
**Reason for the picture...its Wall-e...and it's cute...and I want Christmas to be here now since its the funnest season like ever =p

No comments:

Post a Comment