Moose

Moose

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have found where all Harley's hair is!!

So reading for class isn't that fun, it's the basic crap that I've already learned...a few times, so I got about half way through my chapter and decided that it would be a better idea to clean my room. And this idea is always good in theory right? I folded and put up all the laundry I had done earlier this week, thrown away LOTS of papers and stuff that I will never need again, organized my movies and I'm working on my little bookshelf right now. I have officially found were Harley hides all the hair she sheds. I mean it gets on my bed, but that's nothing unusual to me, Stormy and Nikki hair manages to some how get on my stuff up here, so a little hair on the places where Harley usually stays is fine...but after cleaning the way I have tonight I have found all the other hair that she sheds! It's good hair too, it's the nice kind that clumps itself up for you, that way all you have to do is pick up the clumps, so yeah...it was hiding in the corners and along the edge of my big bookshelf...now if only my vacuum wasn't making funny noises and smelling weird when I turn it on we would be in business, but alas it is so I'm picking up the clumps by hand, which isn't bad. I still have some cleaning and organizing to do so it's all good.

Other news...for once my room is actually the COOLEST in the house..I don't know what exactly the weather decided to do, but it feels nice outside so I opened my windows to let the nice air in and the muggy air out and now any time I walk out into the hallway or anything there is a blast of warm air and it's strange...usually it's the other way around o_0

I finished the baby blanket and am currently washing it to get all the dog hair and other things that got on it off, plus I want to make sure it will hold up being washed b/c once I send it to Joe and them I can't fix it unless the want to send it back...but where is the fun in that, it need to be a durable blanket right? It turned out really nice, I'll have to take some pictures before I mail it over to them to show off to everyone ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment