Moose

Moose

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Start of the week ^_^


So I got one of my astronomy test back today, I'll get the other one back on Thursday *shudder*, I kicked butt on the test though!  The score that I got was an 89, and when we were going over the test today in class most everyone noticed that there was a 4 point discrepancy on the scantron part. So I was thinking yay if he goes back and credits the 4 points to everyone I have myself a 93...not bad, but I would have liked higher.  Then as we are going over the essay part of the test on one question he had given me 3(out of 5) points and a question mark next to picture that I had drawn.  So after class I go up and ask him about the question, I mean everything was right just not the picture I drew...which is good, I mean I even put the equations on there, so he said that he would give me another point and only take a point off for the picture.  So *totting my own horn* I got 1 point shy of a perfect score on the essay part of my test *toot toot* So I got a 90, and if he gives everyone 4 points a 94 AWESOME!

In other news Harley has been diligently protecting the house, she lays at the foot of my bed with her front paws on the footboard and her head down looking through the window and buffing and watching everyone and everything that may be out there.  She starts grunting, her way of talking, and buffing anytime the squirrel, that barks at us when ever we go outside,  is in the tree, on the fence...or worse on the roof.  When he was on the roof the other day she stood up and put her front paws on her crate and knelt down to look out the window, all the while just a talkin the squirrel, I wonder what she would have done if the window had actually been cracked?!  Anytime certain people get home she starts barking, grunting and buffing, its kinda funny, but when that person gets home late at night/wee morning hours it's not fun.

Hmmm...last piece of "news" I got a futon this weekend, a lady at my mom's office is moving to New Orleans with her boyfriend and is selling all her furniture and stuff, so she sold us her couch originally and then she sold us her all wood futon (for $80...awesome since they are usually $400!), so my parents are letting me choose which one I want to take and then Tommy and Ana might take the other since their futon is poking them with the springs...fun.  So I've decided that the futon might be better.  All we have to do is buy a new pillow thing because the one it came with is all stained and gross.  Awesome, I also got a 4 slice toaster, and then someone else at mom's office has offered to give me their kitchen table because they are getting a new one, but mom's not sure about it because (1) they don't have anywhere to put it, they don't even have room for the futon and (2) mom's not sure how it looks, she doesn't want to get a table that's all beat up and stuff, plus I have until July/August to get all the crap I will need for a new apartment.

Now I'm off to "do my homework"
XOXO
T

No comments:

Post a Comment