Moose

Moose

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summertime Blues

So I haven't been getting as many hours as I'd like, so it looks like I might be looking into getting a 2nd job, goodbye complete and total social life over the summer *sigh* but hey you gotta do what you gotta do to make rent right? =\
I had most of this week off, Monday thru Thursday =o, so I took the time to go down to SA to see my parents and wish my dad a Happy Father's/Birthday...and do some much needed laundry ;) It was nice, I sat around most everyday and hung out with the puppers and watched the world cup which was really nice. Got some good crocheting done on my friends granny square blanket, I got 2.75 squares done which is pretty good considering each square is 2ft x 2ft ugh! My mom made a comment about it not being completely square, it's my mom she has to criticize, I need to bust out a couple more, it took me about a day or so to make which means I can get the other 4.25 out really fast...and then comes the evil task of putting it together...i need to find the diagram of the way she wants the colors to be arranged...eww. I need to work on my mom's blanket too, I'm about 5(maybe 6...gotta get it out and look :p) hearts in, didn't take it to SA just to make sure that my mom didn't see it. But I think it's coming along nicely, I fully understand the reasons why my mom detest making blankets in the summer, even sitting in an ac-ed breakroom that thing gets damn hot sitting on your lap, but I want it to be done by her birthday in October and when school starts in August I won't have as much time on my hands to work on it.
Sad USA lost to Ghana today, it was a good game, went into OT =( Tomorrow morning Germany plays England, Paul the octopus says that Germany will win, i'll def be getting up to watch it, gotta root for the one team that I like that's still in it!

TTFN homies
XOXO
T

No comments:

Post a Comment