Moose

Moose

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crafty Christmas

So work has been CRAZAY lately, I have now solidified why I never venture to a mall the week before christmas and why I try to get all my Christmas shopping done as soon as possible. This Christmas for a couple of my coworkers and a friend I decided to make them things.
For Ruthann, who is obsessed with Mickey and Disney as much as Heather is, I made a beanie with Mickey years on it:


For Lynne, who is obsessed with pigs, I made a pig coin purse, complete with ears and a tail.




And for Morgan I made a purse, like everyone else, it has a pocket and on the front I tried my best with Japanese characters and yarn and put, what google says, is the character for "friendship" on the front.


I really hope that everyone likes the gifts I made them...I'm always really self-conscious about what people REALLY think of what I make them...do they really like it and will use it? or are they just faking it and just saying they like it to not hurt my feelings =p

No comments:

Post a Comment