Moose

Moose

Monday, December 27, 2010

Whoa customers can be crazy!

First I'd like to point out, if you go to JC Penney to return something nowhere at any of the registers does it say "Returns," at least at our store all the registers can do returns. And second, if there is a long line on one side of the registers and no line on my side it would be good to assume that there is only one line, people don't decided to stand over in a long line for the hell of it, and don't get mad or give me the evil eye when I politely (or as politely as I can) tell you where the line is. Third (and this is old by a few days) but on the bottom of our receipts it has a date in which you can get exactly what you payed back to you if you feel the need to return stuff. JC Penney has one of the easiest return policies ever, as long as you have a tag and a receipt(or the car you payed with) and it's within 90 days of your purchase(it can even be a few days over) we will refund you your money. How hard is it to return stuff within 90 days, that means you basically have 3 months to decide if what you bought is the thing for you.

On a stragley funnier note, tonight Maria and I were checking out customers when Maria gets this lady that WAY too old to be dressing in juniors. She walks up with a bunch of stuff (she's obviously tried on, it has not hangers and is in a very messy pile) and she's wearing just a long work shirt with a belt, and it's not one of the longer ones that are in style...it's something that ones wears when you get out of bead and throw on to go get coffee when at a boyfriends place. So the lady I'm checking out, me and Maria are ringing and whatever when Maria comes across a pair of leggings that aren't ours, she asks me if it's a new brand and before I can get "i've never seen those before" out of my mouth the lady grabs them and says "oh, those are mine!" and then proceeds to put them on, infront of all of us...flashing her underwear and stuff...we all just kind of bow our heads and look away because...what do you really do in a situation like that, other than hold back the omgwtf laughter. The lady I'm checking out mouths '"Oh My God, What the Hell?!" to me and I have no words...I just keep ringing. I mean seriously, why would you leave the fitting room knowing you are missing your pants and then when you find them in the pile of clothes put them on and flash your underwear for everyone to see?! Sometimes retail can be a strange thing to work in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment