Moose

Moose

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book List

So here it is, my summer reading list and I'm sad to say I haven't made much of a dint in it, I keep adding books...I *finally* added iBooks onto my iPhone and have been trying to get all these books (and some more that I've found and want to read) in ePub form so that I can read them all on my phone. I have almost all of them, with just a few missing. It should be good, now I won't have to carry my huge purse with a heavy book in it to work anymore, I can just sit at lunch and stare at my phone ^_^

I'm trying to read all the Harry Potter books before the last *OMG!!* movie comes out

Harry Potter-
✓ Sorcerer's Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
✓ Deathly Hallows
Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
Heat Wave
Naked Heat
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Confessions of An Ugly Step Sister
Too Far From Home
Rocket Men
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Water For Elephants
✓ The Sweet By and By (started off good but ended with a not so good thud, won't be reading the sequel that's for sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment