Moose

Moose

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reading List

Harry Potter-
✓ Sorcerer's Stone
✓ Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
✓ Deathly Hallows
Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
Heat Wave
Naked Heat
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Confessions of An Ugly Step Sister
Too Far From Home
Rocket Men
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Water For Elephants
✓ The Sweet By and By

It's going slow but steady. I want to finish all the Harry Potter books before the last movie comes out (Saw the final trailer for it the other day when it came out OMG EPIC!!!) This is going to be made harder because my boss came up to me the other day and asked if I could crochet her a baby blanket for her newborn grand daughter, which I would want to get done as soon as possible...I have sadly added a few more books to my reading list, which I'm not going to post here...because it makes me a little depressed at how much I have to read and such little time to do it in =p

No comments:

Post a Comment