Moose

Moose

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Book List

Harry Potter-
✓ Sorcerer's Stone
✓ Chamber of Secrets
✓ Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
✓ Deathly Hallows
Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
Heat Wave
Naked Heat
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Confessions of An Ugly Step Sister
Too Far From Home
Rocket Men
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Water For Elephants
✓ The Sweet By and By

I have 3 weeks to finish the 3 longest Harry Potter books...wish me luck =p If only that pesky work wasn't getting in the way...and the pages were bigger, reading on my phone is great because I don't have to take a big book with me to work...but damn those pages are small, I read a few pages on my mom's iPad the other day...so much bigger and better, I officially want one (well more than I did before ^_~)!

No comments:

Post a Comment