Moose

Moose

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Booklist Fail

So I guess I didn't even come close to finishing my book list for the summer, not only has it gotten longer, but I barley made a dent in it. I was reminded about how much I really didn't like reading 'Order of the Phoenix' =p

Harry Potter-
✓ Sorcerer's Stone
✓ Chamber of Secrets
✓ Prisoner of Azkaban
✓ Goblet of Fire
✓ Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
✓ Deathly Hallows
Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
Heat Wave
Naked Heat
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Confessions of An Ugly Step Sister
Too Far From Home
Rocket Men
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Water For Elephants
✓ The Sweet By and By

I'm taking a break from Harry Potter, yeah I know it's one more book, but I want a change so I've started on 'The Hunger Games'

No comments:

Post a Comment