Moose

Moose

Sunday, August 28, 2011

That is NOT how I wanted it to end!

So I finished Mockingjay pretty quick in the hopes that it would go the way that I wanted...but it didn't, it seemed rather underwhelming, I was hoping for a huge battle and for Katniss to end up with Gale, but hey things never happen in books the way I want them to, unless it's a trashy romance novel, and that's just guaranteed that those people will be together in the end. Don't get me wrong, I like Peeta and all, but he's Mr. Perfect and as much as I like the idea of Mr. Perfect nobody will ever be like him...and I don't know, I just never rooted for his character (not that I wanted him to die or anything)

Now on to another book, not sure what next...I have 3 Psych chapters to read before Tuesdays class...and I haven't started he he he, but where are the fun in school books. Maybe I'll read a trashy romance novel or some other somewhat cheery book, it will have to be a quick read so that I can get to reading those always enjoyable school books...*sigh* I hate the end of summer

Harry Potter-
✓ Sorcerer's Stone
✓ Chamber of Secrets
✓ Prisoner of Azkaban
✓ Goblet of Fire
✓ Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
✓ Deathly Hallows
Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
Heat Wave
Naked Heat
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Confessions of An Ugly Step Sister
Too Far From Home
Rocket Men
✓ Hunger Games
✓ Catching Fire
✓ Mockingjay
Water For Elephants
✓ The Sweet By and By

No comments:

Post a Comment