Moose

Moose

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jobs

I feel like I've put in a few hundred job applications for this summer...blarg. I wish I could find a job where I could sit on my ass all day (or maybe pet/play/spoil Harley =p) all day long and get payed! I put in a job application for Vector Marketing, thinking it was a real business. They called me yesterday, which I found crazy because I put in the application the night before, but I went and apparently i was a sales person job...selling Cutco Cutlery, some crappy ass knives that can cut through leather, rope and a penny (because you know you have to cut through those things all the time). So they offered me the job...basically I'd be the Avon lady of knives *eyeroll* So I have to call them today and respectfully decline the job. How do you tell someone, "Thank's for the job offer but I don't want to be that annoying person that tries to sell people super expensive crappy knives. Have a great day!"

Other news, I bought at fish yesterday. After my interview I went to pick up my copy of "Daria: The Complete Season" at BestyBuy, who were totally awesome, it was supposed to be $55, but online it was onsale for $27.50, and they matched that price for me! I ended up paying like $9 for it because I had a rewards certificate for $10 and then a $10 gift card WOOT! Anyways, so there is a Petsmart next to the BestBuy in Mueller so I just went and looked at the goldfish and bought one, probably not the best idea because I have to find my tank and then clean it and stuff...checking to make sure I have goldfish food and the de-chlorinator stuff for the water...but hey the fishie is cute, he's a calico fantail goldfish, I'm sure pictures are to come as soon as I have him in a tank, and if he lives. I've never had great luck with the fish from Petsmart, but they always have a better selection than walmart, though most walmarts aren't carrying fish anymore...well except Betas, because who doesn't want an expensive fighting fish!

I guess I should go and put int more job applications...and get groceries, eating toast and shrimp with rice is starting to get kinda boring. Plus I want to get the ingredients for a recipe I seriously want to try! Check it out!
http://tastytastyrecipes.blogspot.com/
it's the first one, Sopapia Cheesecake...2 of my favorite things!

Ok loves time to hit the pavement
<3
T

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the goldfish. My exgorlfriend & I went to a wedding reception where they had 24 live walmart goldfish as table decorations, with no thought as to what would become of them afterward. We wound up taking home the 22 that survived the reception, but it was just too many goldfish for a 10 gallon aquarium. I tired like crazy to keep those fishies alive, but when we broke up a month later we were down to seven. Just one should be much easier for you, but good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete