Moose

Moose

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend


So this weekend (well Friday and Saturday) my dad was here for the first Longhorn Run, which we did yesterday morning. We both did the 2 mile run which started at the new AT&T conference center, on the same street that dead ends into Little field fountain. We both did the 2 mile run because 6 miles just didn't sound too appealing to either of us. Plus, the 2 mile run did went through main campus where as, from the route pic, the 6 mile run went far into West campus. The 2 mile run went down MLK to Rio Grande to University Drive (the street that goes infront of the tower) to 23rd to San Jacinto and then around the Stadium (up the evil 21st street hill where the buses drop you off)and then into the Stadium. It was really funny, at the start of the 2 miler the cannon was supposed to be set off to start the run, but the cannon didn't seem to want to go off, so nobody started running. The MC actually had to tell everyone to start running and make a funny "BANG" to get us to run since the cannon refused to off. Very entertaining! Afterwards took dad to Mighty Fine burgers, always a nice way to eat after a good workout =p!

Last night I applied for a couple apple jobs online. Keep your fingers crossed. I liked some of the questions that were asked in the online application process. Made me laugh and make a realization that I am a total apple product whore! It asked "Which Apple products do you use on a daily basis? -Mac, iPod, iPhone; -Mac, iPod, or iPhone; -iPod; -none" and I was like...damn, I'm filing out this application on my MacBook Pro, while texting my parents on my iPhone while listening to some songs I had just downloaded on my iPod...hmmm I don't use mac products at all! ^_^

Other than that nothing really has been happening. My apt look absolutely fantabulous! Since my dad was coming up I had to make it look spectacular, can't have him seeing how I really live! ~_^ So here are some pics from yesterday:

when we first got there
they actually had Little Field Fountain on

getting ready to start

No comments:

Post a Comment