Moose

Moose

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Would you like to Supersize that?

So Karen absolutely LOVED her purse, which makes me super happy. Marcy seemed to like it but she was more excited about the Winnie the Pooh in the cap and gown I got her because well, she loves Winnie the Pooh. I would have put a Winnie the Pooh lining in, but all the Winnie the Pooh fabrics look so baby-ish, which I guess would be normal, but still! The party was fun too, we played Scene It 2nd Edition, I got it at Ross for like $5 LOVE that store!! Then we tried to play Dirty Minds, but it was too complicated for our inebriated minds, then as the grad finally we played taboo, which is always fun to play when your sober or drunk, most of us were sober by the end of the game so we could drive home.
Last night went over to Chris's apartment to play video games, we played the new FIFA World Cup game for Xbox 360, that game is so fun! Makes me even more excited for the World Cup next month!
Just in case YOU aren't ready and excited for the World Cup next month, watch this commercial that Nike made and you should be ready, it's so amazingly awesome!!


Other news? My job interview on Friday went well, I think. I will know by Monday evening if I made it to the second round of interviews or if I'm still jobless, if anything I hope that JC Penny calls me and I can work there again this summer, it's not an ideal job with ideal pay, but it's a job that comes with a steady paycheck and I know what I'm doing already and I know most of the people there already. After my interview I went and checked on the status of my maintenance request that I put in on Tuesday. It won't be happening anytime soon I guess. The overhead light in my kitchen has gone out, well it's kicking the bucket, but it still makes me have to cook by the stove light...which isn't very bright and it makes washing dishes fairly difficult, but apparently a lot of people in the complex are having problems with their AC's, and here in Texas AC trumps lights. Though I don't know how long it would take them to just come in and unscrew the evil light and put in a new one? 5 mins maybe? I would do it but I'm short, I can move the plastic cover to the light, but actually reaching the light just isn't possible without me standing on something, which doesn't super appeal to me because all I have is my office chair, with wheels, or barstools that aren't super easy to stand on. So I guess I'll choose to cook by stove light than kill myself changing a light =p

Well amigos and amigas!
XOXO
T
PS Mrs Dana, I fb messaged you about the purse ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment